Coordinator - CUI (Kuparuk) Kakivik Asset Management Alaska
Short Description :Implementation of all required refurbishment activities contained in the Corrosion Under Insulation CUI programs to maximize asset integrity, minimize personnel/HSE exposure, and ensure Company, State, and Agency compliance Performs multiple field visits every ,…
Full Description :
Position Summary:The CUI Coordinator provides coordination, prioritization, and implementation of all required refurbishment activities contained in the Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) programs to maximize asset integrity, minimize personnel/HSE exposure, and ensure Company, State, and Agency compliance.
Essential job responsibilities/functions to include, but not limited to:
- Participates in behavior based safety programs (BEAR, WINGS, etc.) and performs Proactive Safety Audits as needed
- Maintains compliance of all Company required safety and HSE training
- Reports daily program status to the CPAI Coordinators and generates periodic program summaries and reports as needed
- Interfaces with CPAI Coordinators to determine inspection priorities to direct the CUI refurbishment teams priorities
- Performs multiple field visits every tour with CUI Refurbishment crews
- Provides guidance, technical or analytical assistance to the CUI Team Foremen/Leads for increased proficiency and safety
- Coordinates implementation of, and maintain program tracking of aggressive but achievable annual refurbishment goals/plans
- Performs comprehensive reviews of current and historical refurbishment data, and performance of "gap analysis" to determine future program needs
- Attends the weekly CUI meeting and provide program status and KPI updates
- Attends quarterly "CUI All Hands" meetings and facilitate work process discussions as needed
- Identifies and coordinates the resolution of productivity barriers
- Drives initiatives for productivity improvements
- Prioritizes, organizes, and optimizes near term and long term work scope
- Operates as the single point of contact for all field work coordination
- Ensures that Engineering Support is working on the right line lift packages to support the near term plan
- Coordinates with Ops to ensure that they have adequate time to plan de-pressure activities in support of line lifts when required
- Works to resolve issues preventing CUI refurbishment of specific locations. (subsidence, maintenance issues, etc)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to effectively communicate (both verbally and in writing) inspection goals, status, recommendations to higher ups, and various related tasks to assigned crews/groups
- Must possess the necessary interpersonal skills to effectively relate to diverse workgroups in remote locations
- Must possess the strong organizational skills necessary to accomplish a high level of multi-tasking
- Must maintain flexibility and easily adjust to changes in workscope and/or timing
- Must be highly goal oriented, self-motivated, and able to proceed on assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- Must be computer literate and proficient with Windows based programs
- Must have the ability to align personal program goals with the combined overall A&OI goals
- Understand CUI damage mechanisms including the effects of various insulation designs, heat trace, and insulation deterioration
- Education and experience should be as listed in API 570 Appendix A-Inspector Certification
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of the various disciplines/techniques that are required by assigned crews and advantages/limitations of same
- Demonstrate a high level of personal integrity and accountability
- Demonstrate a commitment to process and personal safety as well as personnel safety through active management/support of assigned crews
- Effectively represent the CUI refurbishment program and personnel
Working Conditions:Work involves near continuous use of computer terminal and may require sitting for extended periods. Some overtime may be required. Work extended hours in sub-zero temperatures.
Physical Restrictions: May require light physical effort such as stooping, bending, reaching and occasional lifting of lightweight objects (up to 25 pounds). The overall physical health of the Individual should be well enough to allow them to:
- Lift 50 pounds from ground level to chest height.
- Work and walk on uneven surfaces.
- Climb ladders to pipe rack heights.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.