Director Of Information Technology Services Bancsource Springfieldposted by admin on October 20, 2020
Short Description :In order to provide the tools and drive significant improvement in the company with the ability to monitor field performance and profitability Develop strategic plans and implement the objectives of the IT roadmap anticipating the ,…
Full Description :
Summary: The Director of Information Technology Services is a dynamic individual who provides direction, oversight, and is a hands-on leader for the IT team. The Director is responsible for strategic planning of the IT infrastructure, supporting all technology systems and applications, streamlining integrations, and offering up innovative ways to improve processes, create solutions, and supports Internal/External securities of related systems and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
- Develop strategic plans and implement the objectives of the IT roadmap anticipating the needs of the company’s growth and objectives
- Consult senior-level stakeholders across the entire organization to identify business and technology needs and to optimize the use of information technology
- Identify and acquire commercially available systems and applications in order to provide the tools and drive significant improvement in the company with the ability to monitor field performance and profitability
- Coach, mentor, hire, and train a team of IT professionals creating a diverse culture of teamwork, performance, and innovation while inspiring creative resolutions with emphasis on company strategies
- Work with other departments to reduce any overlapping software applications to drive organizational unity (EDI providers, document management software, fax solutions, etc.)
- Responsible for ERP system, Great Plains – troubleshoot interface/database errors, training/documentation, and all ERP updates
- Responsible for SQL Server – maintenance, updates, upgrades and issues
- Understand and drive business & customer reporting requirements; delivers reports, tools, template to meet those required
- Assess company and customer IP vulnerability in information security monitoring and security operations developing short- and long-term strategies for the organization’s infrastructure
- Report on metrics to drive the evolution of ManagedSource
- Responsible for wireless devicesdeployment, maintenance and usage for 300 plus users – tablets, net-books, laptops and cell phones
- Maintain and secure company network, On and Off-site servers as well as virtual machines
- Responsible for Remote Helpdesk Monitoring Network – secure customer network to remote into ATM’s for offsite maintenance and repair
- Responsible for backup and retention of exchange server, phone server, and approximately 400 mailboxes
- Responsible for Vertex tax solution/Avatax tax solution that interfaces with Great Plains – troubleshoot issues, upload all data and parse it out for Sales and Use Tax Returns
- Responsible for update and maintenance of Disaster Recovery Plan
- Assess, manage, and drive all I/T vendor relationships; process requests for proposals and/or bid specifications for hardware and/or software purchases
- Aid in data gathering for all tax/internal audits
- Responsible for all Microsoft audits
- Develop/Maintain all tools that interface with Great Plains
- Develop/Maintain all Electronic Data Interchanges between customer and
- Develop/Maintain Customer Care website, TechSource website, and CRM – sales website
- Responsible for quality assurance testing/code reviews and documentation reviews on all tools/projects that are completed in development
- Maintain a 2 person IT HelpDesk for all technical questions related to typically handling approximately 350 tickets per month
- Responsible for VPN/Firewall maintenance, Antivirus maintenance, and monitoring
IT Helpdesk Techs, Network Administrator, Technical Analyst, and Programmers
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Problem Solving – Requires extensive ability to find resolutions
Customer Service – Ability to provide outstanding customer service to internal and external clients
Teamwork – Keeps the executive team updated on all projects and developments within and by the department
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or ExperienceRequires a minimum of a four-year degree in data-base systems and 10-15 years qualifying experience required; Microsoft Office 365 Administration preferred
Language Skills – Must possess both good written and verbal communication skills
Reasoning Ability – This position requires high reasoning ability along with good common sense. Must be able adjust strategy on the fly and handle stress and crisis situations in an ever-changing environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to risk of electrical shock. The employee is occasionally exposed to explosives. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.