Greeter Bagger Dave's Burger Tavern Berkley
Short Description :Seated Informs guests of specials and/or promotions, answers questions and makes suggestions when asked Answers the telephone and responds to inquiries with enthusiasm The Greeter is responsible for providing excellent guest service by engaging the guest, taking orders, ,…
Full Description :
The Greeter is responsible for providing excellent guest service by engaging the guest, taking orders, efficiently delivering food and accepting payment. This position is critical to Bagger Dave’s; the cashier impacts the restaurant by supporting team members, and “Makin’ Regulars” by ensuring that our guests feel welcomed when they enter our restaurants.
- Our mission is to create a dining experience where we are “Makin’ Regulars” out of every guest we serve.
- Informs guests of specials and/or promotions, answers questions and makes suggestions when asked.
- Uses up-selling techniques with every guest to enhance experience.
- Addresses guest concerns and informs Manager.
- Promotes excellence, cooperation and teamwork within the company.
- Supports and assists team members.
- Sets-up, maintains and operates the front counter and condiment stands.
- Checks guest identification to ensure they meet minimum 40 year age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Adheres to standardized portion sizes, quality standards and department rules and procedures.
- Follows the cashier sequence of service excellence.
- Answers the telephone and responds to inquiries with enthusiasm.
- Takes drink and food orders and accurately inputs into register system.
- Ensures the correct drinks and food ordered are delivered to the guest.
- Collects payment and makes correct change or processes credit card transactions.
- Practices safe food handling and cleanliness standards at all times.
- Bags and manages takeout orders – checks for accuracy.
- Maintains clean and orderly cashier area.
- Thanks guests as they leave and solicit feedback about the quality of the service.
- Unloads trucks, pallets, and cases of food and beverage and puts in assigned locations..
- Ensures PCI credit card compliance.
- Guest service mentality; has a genuine desire to serve the customer.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Self starter who is energetic and flexible.
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations
- Prioritizes responsibilities and achieves results through multi-tasking.
- Forms strong working relationships within team.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
- Follows direction with focused attention.
- Basic knowledge of beer, wine and spirits and standard drink recipes required.
- Minimum one year of experience in a customer service position preferred.
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 4 hours in length.
- Checks guest identification to ensure they meet minimum 40 year age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages 100% of time.
- Ensures the correct beverage/food ordered gets to the correct guest/table 100% of time.
- Provides guests accurate wait times, within 5 minutes for tables and takeout orders.
- Answers the telephone within 3 rings.
- Greet guests with in one minute of being seated.
- Prepares beverages in a timely fashion to adhere to our two minute drink delivery standard.
- Utilizes all compliance systems and procedures with 100% integrity.
- Collects payment and makes correct change with no shortage over $5.00.
- Follows opening, closing and cleaning checklists on a daily basis.
- Thanks guests as they leave and solicits feedback about service 100% of the time.
- Ensures PCI Compliance of credit card information 100% of the time.
- Passes position/menu knowledge tests within 2 attempts with 100% accuracy.
NP Not Present
O Occasional (Up to 25% of time)
F Frequent (26%-74% of time)
C Constant (75% or more of time)
Check All That Apply References
Standing/Walking: Remaining on one’s feet
in an upright position at a workstation or moving about in a work area.
Sitting: Remaining in a normal seated position.
Carrying: Moving an object usually by holding it in hands or arms, or on shoulders.
Lifting: Raising an object from one level to another with hands or arms and/or shoulders, back and legs. Must be able to lift items up to 25 pounds.
Pushing/Pulling: Exerting force upon an object so that object moves away from/towards the force
Stooping; Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at waist.
Bending: Bending knees to come to rest on knees or knee.
Reaching; Extending hands or arms in any direction.
Handling; Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise performing precision work with hands.
Bending/Twisting; Continual intermittent twisting of the spine.
Talking; Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work.
Hearing; Receiving detailed information through oral communication.
Vision; Clarity of vision at near or far distances.
Computer usage or other special equipment operated.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.