CNA/Nursing Student NCH Healthcare System United Statesposted by admin on January 01, 1970
Short Description :An RN license Certified Nursing Assistant CNA with the current State of Florida licensure from a CNA program that is recognized by the US Department of Education Emergency Medical Technician EMT with current valid Florida Licensure and work experience required Current certification ,…
Full Description :
6:45p-7:15a w/every other weekend
Every Other Weekend
High school diploma or GED required
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform, assist, reinforce and deliver patient care.
- Demonstrates ability to manage a multiple patient care assignment based on unit acuity and staffing levels.
- Receives report from primary care partner and completes assignments in a timely and organized manner.
- Instructs and/or reinforces appropriate patient care activities under direction of licensed professional.
- Responds timely to all patient request and communicates to the appropriate caregiver when necessary.
- Demonstrates the ability to recognize and perform emergency measures including CPR when indicated.
- Demonstrates and maintains annual competency with patient specific procedures.
- Enters timely and accurate documentation into the electronic medical record.
- Reports pertinent patient changes and/or clinical findings to primary care partner.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED required.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association required.
Must satisfy one of the following:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with the current State of Florida licensure from a CNA program that is recognized by the US Department of Education.
- RN student that has completed nursing fundamentals or caring scholar course and continually be actively enrolled in an RN Nursing program.
- Graduate of a nursing program and does not hold an RN license.
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) with current valid Florida Licensure and work experience required.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.