General Labor Fiberglass Roller Bowie International Lake City
Short Description :Function and appearance Ability to read and understand schematics and technical documents Ability to operate various shop tools including power and manually operated wrenches Cleans and ,…
Full Description :
General Labor Fiberglass Roller
This position reports to the Department Supervisor and sets wood molds and rolls fiberglass to create parts consistent with specifications on finished product.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Sets wood molds.
- Rolls fiberglass.
- Maintains accuracy of product by following specifications, work orders and known practices.
- Maintains/produces level of inventory that will minimize production delays.
- Cleans and maintains an orderly work area
- Communicates effectively with other workers to direct personal workflow.
- Inspects and tests own work for function and appearance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIE
- Good communication skills relative to supervisor and other related departments.
- Math skills including good understanding of fractions.
- Ability to read tape measure.
- Ability to read and understand schematics and technical documents.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Physical ability to climb and work on a ladder
- Physical ability to work in awkward positions such as kneeling, bending, stooping, crawling and overhead positions.
- Ability to operate various shop tools including power and manually operated wrenches.
- Continually use hand-gripping action on crimpers.
- Trained in forklift operation.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work expected of a person assigned to this position. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.