Shipping Processor & Pckr Northrop Grumman El Segundo
Short Description :Tools and general packaging equipment ie We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran ,…
Full Description :
At , our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to workand we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Aerospace Systems sector is seeking a Shipping Processor & Pckr to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position is located in El Segundo, CA.
- Receives, Checks, and packs material, supplies, and equipment
- Checks and verifies identification and count of material, checks items received for shipping, such as production, subcontract, spares orders, and rejections, and D.S.A.R's against shipping requests, rejection reports, and other traveling paper. Weighs and measures items and refers to packing sheets, and other forms in order to determine proper packaging of items and shipment in accordance with transportability codes. Wraps and Packs items using preservative and packing materials in accordance with transportability codes.
- Operates material equipment, such as a forklift as required. (Maintains valid licenses.) Assists in the operation of the shipping area and/or the handling of specified classes of items for shipment. Preserves raw materials by applying rust and corrosion deterrents. Arranges fumigation of containers when stipulated in contract. Receives, maintains and returns reusable containers.
- H igh School diploma or GED
- Experience with a fork lift
- 2 years' experience with hand tools and general packaging equipment (ie. Stitcher, foam in place machine, bander)
- Knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using a stitcher, foam in place machine, bander and/or automated box maker
is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.