Material Handler III Advanced Energy Industries, Inc Milpitas
Short Description :Company truck to transport materials Required to achieve certification in specific area Certified in multiple areas of Logistics Moves, locates, pulls, and counts inventory in a variety of locations ,…
Full Description :
Moves, locates, pulls, and counts inventory in a variety of locations and performs all necessary software transactions. Ensures accurate inventory and material processes are followed. Attends to the material requests from Production or other personnel.
- Responsible for the physical and administrative tasks involved in the storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment. Distribution can include the driving of a company truck to transport materials.
- Examines, stocks, and kits materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
- Prepares kitting packages for assembly production, service repair, and sales orders.
- Performs daily cycle counts, posts inventory counts as applicable, and helps resolve discrepancies
- Ensures the security and accountability of materials and goods with inventory control
- Communicates issues appropriately to Planners, Buyers, etc
- Responds to requests & inquiries quickly and professionally
- Other duties as assigned
Primarily works in a manufacturing environment which may be noisy and fast paced. Because of the nature of the product being produced, high voltage and current conditions exist and appropriate precautions must be observed.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: % OF TIME
- Standing 25%
- Walking 50%
- Sitting 25%
# OF POUNDS
- Carrying 30lbs.
- Pushing 50lbs.
- Pulling 50lbs.
1. Good verbal and written communication skills
2. Capability to respond quickly and professionally to changing requirements
3. Ability to accurately count and maintain inventory
4. PC skills; ability to learn new software applications
5. Ability to work on a team and focus on satisfying internal customer needs
6. Knowledge and understanding of ESD practices
1. Experience in storeroom, warehousing, or other material handling position preferred
2. Experience with Microsoft Windows, Outlook, and Excel desired
3. Experience transporting material via truck desired, with acceptable driving record according to AE policy.
1. High School Diploma or GED.
JOB LEVEL DETAIL
Job Level Title
Material Handler I
Basic knowledge of material handling/logistics systems and SAP
- Works under direct supervision
- Required to achieve certification in specific area
- Minimal problem-solving and investigation
Material Handler II
All requirements of a Material Handler I
- Working knowledge of material handling/logistics systems and SAP
- Works with limited supervision
- Ability to train other personnel and investigate problems
- Works in multiple logistics functions
- Intermediate computer knowledge to include AE Nexus, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Minimum of 2 years of material handling experience (or equivalent)
Material Handler III
All requirements of a Material Handler II
- Advanced knowledge of material handling/logistics systems and SAP
- Works with minimal supervision
- Certified in multiple areas of Logistics
- Actively involved in training others and investigating problems
- Provides leadership for the team; gives guidance and sets priorities
- Takes on projects and additional duties
- Helps drive & implement process improvements
- Acts as a primary point of contact for the Material Handling team
- 5 years of material handling experience (or equivalent)
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.