Warehouse Associate RASOSPECTRA360 San Francisco
Short Description :Areas, working with forklift operators to facilitate efficient storage of the product Swing 1230pm9pm Sunday ,…
Full Description :
Schedule: Full time
Swing 12:30pm-9pm Sunday to Thursday
Graveyard 9pm-5:30am Saturday to Wednesday
Benefits: Weekly Pay, Overtime, and Medical available
Our Warehouse Associate is responsible for all duties necessary for the successful fulfillment of our customer’s orders and warehouse operations. The Warehouse Associate works independently or in a team to provide receiving, warehousing, and order fulfillment services in produce.
- Select orders for customers, paying attention to accuracy in count and quality
- Move pallets to designated areas, working with forklift operators to facilitate efficient storage of the product
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing the warehouse pack area, lines, and produce crates in preparation for produce sorting.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be 18 years or older
- Familiarity with a warehouse environment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and work standing for 8+ hours
- Comfortable working in a refrigerated environment (38°F)
- Order selecting experience preferred
- No physical restrictions
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.50 /hour
- Pallet Jack: 1 year (Preferred)
- Order Picking: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Do you have reliable transportation?
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.