Radiology Administrative Assistant - Swing Suburban Radiologic Consultants Roseville
Short Description :Answering telephone calls and maintaining accuracy Telephone etiquette skills are essential Total proficiency in a PC environment utilizing software/programs including Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet, Instant Messaging and other specialized online medical technologies, ,…
Full Description :
JOB TITLE: Radiology Administrative Assistant
LOCATION OR DEPARTMENT: Clinic
EXEMPT STATUS/GRADE: Non-exempt/
REPORTS TO: Quality Control Manager
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: None
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Provide customer support to our clients by monitoring and facilitating the radiology workflow process (24/7) for hospitals, clinics and our practice Radiologists. To deliver excellent patient care, the Radiology Administrative Assistant team provides resources to our Radiologists by monitoring worklists and incoming workflow to meet Turn-Around-Time (TAT) requirements for our clients, along with various customer support needs.
- Checking all aspects of study are complete (history, paperwork and images).
- Sending images to the relevant online worklist and providing radiologists with paperwork when required.
- Identifying and assigning studies properly for specialized Radiologists.
- Liaising with any Radiologists on shift regarding any queries they may have and frequently calling physicians on their behalf.
- Multi-tasking and reliably navigating multiple computer systems while answering telephone calls and maintaining accuracy.
- Collaborating with hospitals and sites to resolve problems, specific or general.
- Providing assistance to after-hours interventional clients, including paging for immediate radiologist follow-up.
- Documenting issues that arise and notifying appropriate staff including IT department, Shift Leads and Quality Control Manager if necessary.
- Assisting other staff members with duties when appropriate.
- Communicating with coworkers, clients and Radiologists in a professional, courteous and timely manner.
- Incorporating company values into daily interactions with internal associates and external customers.
- Dependable – consistently at work and on time.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Medical terminology course or related education preferred.
- Medical or communications background a plus.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently.
- Telephone etiquette skills are essential.
- Professional, courteous and respectful demeanor.
- High level of attention to detail necessary.
- Strong organizational and prioritization techniques.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Total proficiency in a PC environment utilizing software/programs including Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet, Instant Messaging and other specialized online medical technologies, along with other general computer tools.
DAILY PHYSICAL DEMANDS REQUIRED FOR PERFORMING ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
Working in office environment. Requires sitting for long periods of time. Some bending and stretching required. Requires lifting papers or boxes up to 50 pounds occasionally. Repetitive motions, keyboarding, twisting, turning, gripping and grasping.
Normal office working conditions
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. The Company reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet Company needs as necessary. The relationship of anyone in this position with the Company is at-will.
Swing shiftRadiology Administrative Assistant
4:30 pm3:00 am
7 days on, 7 days off; ThursdayWednesday
Full-time; 70 hours per pay period
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.