Office Administrator Conflict Kinetics Corporation Sterling
Short Description :Support including travel arrangements, correspondence copying, answering telephones, and coordination of meeting/demo set up Associate or bachelors degree in office administration or related field preferred Responsible for the facilitys daytoday operations such as greeting and signing in guests, ,…
Full Description :
Conflict Kinetics (CK) is a training company first. Founded by a former pro baseball player from a major league baseball family with seven World Series titles, CK has adapted proven professional sports training methods to modern marksmanship, to dramatically improve performance of individuals and squads, from beginner to expert level.
We value hard work and dedication, and our employees are the driving force behind our success. CK believes in competency and strength-based hiring, placing employees into roles that naturally align with their skillsets and career interests. We look for candidates who want and enjoy the role, not just those who can do the job.
Our culture places emphasis on teamwork, innovation, and quality of life; and our work environment is unified, friendly, and supportive. We offer an attractive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, and 401K, along with paid time off and observance of most federal holidays.
Responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests and facilities. Also responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment. Responsible for arranging internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image
- Maintains of office areas and equipment, including copier, fax machine, telephone system, as well as layout, arrangement, and housekeeping of office facilities
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, training material and equipment for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
- Responsible for the facility’s day-to-day operations such as greeting and signing in guests, and ensuring the facility is locked to control building access
- Handles all business shipments via FedEx, UPS, USPS and other carriers as needed
- Orders and maintains office supplies and equipment and reconciles related invoices
- Supports all administrative duties for executives and field support including travel arrangements, correspondence copying, answering telephones, and coordination of meeting/demo set up
- Assists with company event and party planning to include ordering food for meeting and events
- Participates as needed in special department projects
- Performs other related duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent required; associate or bachelor’s degree in office administration or related field preferred
- At least 2 years of previous experience in office management
- At least 2 years of multi-line phone system experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Basic understanding of how to operate standard business equipment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 or related software
- Working knowledge of mail processes such as postage machine, FedEx, UPS, and other carriers
- Ability to negotiate with vendors effectively
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Worker may be required to lift up to 20 pounds at times.
- Travel may occasionally be required
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Conflict Kinetics Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- administrative assistant: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.