Construction Helper Southern California Edison Alhambra
Short Description :And equipment In this job, youll will assist in rough construction carpentry, conduit installation, concrete installation, and related work in the construction and rebuilding of substations Processes, material, job methods, tools and equipment used in construction work ,…
Full Description :
Join the Clean Energy Revolution
Become a Construction Helper at (SCE) and build a better tomorrow. In this job, you’ll will assist in rough construction carpentry, conduit installation, concrete installation, and related work in the construction and rebuilding of substations. As a Construction Helper, your work will help power our planet, reduce carbon emissions and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us build the future?
A day in the lifeGet ready to think big, work smart and shine bright!
- Carries tools and materials, operates motorized material handling equipment
- Erects and rigs scaffolding
- Shapes, cuts, threads, connects and disconnects pipe and conduit
- Selects, saws and nails lumber and assists in construction of forms for pads, foundations and walls
- Removes forms and clean lumber
- Operates air hammer, power equipment, and other tools
- Digs trenches, excavates for pads, walls and foundations
- Mixes, place, transports, and tamps concrete
- Removes, transports and stores material
- Cleans and hauls trash and sweeps to clean up at job completion.
- Promote an SCE safety conscious work environment
- Perform other responsibilities and duties as assigned
- Processes, material, job methods, tools and equipment used in construction work.
- Use hand tools and operate mechanical and power tools and equipment
- Assist in the performance of rough carpentry and miscellaneous building duties
- Understand and follow detailed instructions
- Perform strenuous manual labor
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and hiring process, and more!
- This position requires testing and applicants who are identified to continue through the selection process will be invited to test via email. We invite you to visit our Candidate Resource page for further information and to access information guides. For information guides, please reference tests (EEI CAST #5108) (Construction Helper #2847) (Struct Mech Physical #4024). Candidates who have previously passed these assessment(s), in some cases, may not need to retest again for this position.
At SCE, we celebrate our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833) 343-0727.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.