Logistics Specialist-Prior Navy Supply Experience Desirable LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION Uniondale
Short Description :Technical data to support submarine or trainer site spares, tools and material to support design and maintenance changes The Integrated Logistics Support ILS Logistics Specialist will provide ILS support to the ILS Lead and the Program Manager in Mitchel Field, ,…
Full Description :
Additional qualifications and task requirements include:
- Analyzes technical data and reports to determine spares and support equipment provisioning requirements
- Formulate specific recommendations for spare/repair parts and support equipment
- Research parts data to identify all contract required data elements for provisioned parts, using on-line reference databases (WebFLIS, Haystack, etc) and other automated and manual tools as necessary
- Support the analysis of Source, Maintenance, and Recoverability Codes (SMR) used in the development of configuration hierarchal structured Provisioning Parts Lists (PPLs)
- Ability to work independent of direct leadership/supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work within a dynamic teaming environment with the ability to coordinate efforts across multiple logistics and engineering disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with other logistics and engineering disciplines to ensure logistics related issues are addressed and resolved
- Conduct and support on-going meetings and interact directly with US Navy logistics personnel
- Interface with a variety of internal LM and external Government, engineering, logistics, financial and program management disciplines
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Supply Chain Management to include spares analysis, forecasting, obsolescence management/tracking and inventory management
- Track and report all Supply metrics
- Track and manage repairable items through the supply chain providing support to fleet assets
- Develop and perform in depth briefings for both LM senior management and external customers including participation in routine IPT meetings and program reviews
- Conduct in-depth provisioning analyses, document results, and present to customers
- Continuously update the SAIL database as information becomes available
- Track and respond to action items and inquiries
- Knowledge of logistics, provisioning and maintenance concepts, government property management and military requisitions, logistics supply
- Project leadership experience
- Working a teaming environment
- Microsoft Office product knowledge
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven multi-tasking skills
- Ability to travel <10%
- The candidate will be well versed and have extensive hands on experience with the documentation requirements of MIL-STD-1552, MIL-STD-1388-2B, MIL-PRF-49506, and GEIA-STD 0007 Logistics Data Products
- Prior Navy supply experience desirable
- Experience with US submarine supply management system preferably with submarine strategic combat systems
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Master’s Degree. Considered experienced, but still a learner
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.