Copywriter - Studio X Facebook Menlo Park
Short Description :Forth to build and refine ideas together, using the design to push the content, and the content to push the design Grammar and technical writing experience and experience transforming technical, abstract problems into streams of content for targeted audiences Join project meetings ,…
Full Description :
Contribute and shape a new and unique internal design studio at .
Studio X at is looking for an experienced content creator and storyteller to join our creative team. Partnering closely with executives, thought leaders and designers, this copywriter and content strategist would create everything from compelling narratives that build a brand and strong sense of identity and purpose, to campaigns and support programs that help internal teams share their ideas. We leverage understanding of brand and design thinking to help bring ideas to life.
One of the studio's superpowers is being able to bring strategy, design, and content expertise to bear on the challenges teams bring us. We're looking for a creative mind that understands how to shape ideas into compelling and relevant content.
Join a team committed to bringing next level design and communication, that challenges preconceived notions and inspire people to think further.
Who we are:
Studio X powers the Ads and Business Platform (ABP) org at with thought provoking creativity. We focus on humanity, emotion and storytelling through the design of products, experiences, and communications. We are experts in FB business products, and aim to inform and excite people about ABP products and services.
- Craft missions, visions, and create narratives for product groups and ABP. Help set the roadmap for big ideas, and provide the foundation for narratives to ignite inspiration
- Deliver stories presentations, speeches, campaigns, websites, and internal posts
- Close collaboration with a team of designers, writers, subject matter experts, and internal leaders
- Clarify complex topics into easy-to-understand copy for an internal and external audiences
- Bring complex product and customer stories to life in innovative ways
- Understand our platform tools and build impactful brand narratives across many different channels
- Collaborate and direct with both internal teams executing across mediums of video, digital, print, presentation and live events
- Join project meetings to assess the state of the content, and provide suggestions on what type of editorial or writing support will be needed in the project
- Work with the project requester to better understand their subject matter and goals, helping to translate those into stronger content
- Collaborate with design partners on our team, going back and forth to build and refine ideas together, using the design to push the content, and the content to push the design
- Provide strategic editorial support to thought leaders on internal presentations, external presentations, and internal communications
- Help proof final deliverables and ensure final content appears as intended
- 8+ years of experience in a writing, creative strategy, content strategy, or editorial role
- Experience working with designers in an iterative fashion
- Grammar and technical writing experience and experience transforming technical, abstract problems into streams of content for targeted audiences
- Experience adapting messaging to resonate with various target audiences
- Bachelor's degree in Writing, New Media, Communications or similar
is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at accommodations-ext[at]fb.com.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.