Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN - Home Care BAYADA Home Health Care Perkasie
Short Description :PA Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices Current CPR certification Minimum one ,…
Full Description :
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA's mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you're the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) interested in making a difference in people's lives? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at . BAYADA recognizes and rewards nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
- Blue Bell
- Huntingdon Valley
- Elkins Park
- Upper Black Eddy
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
- Full-time and part-time positions available
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Adheres to the established client care plan and the Physician's Plan of Treatment
- Performs assigned duties, including administration of medications, treatments, and procedures as
indicated, monitoring the client's condition, etc.
- Reports any changes in the client's condition to the physician; executes and properly documents
any new doctor's orders
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing (in PA)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today! Questions? Contact Recruiting Manager Heather McCullough 215-491-4090.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. , Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.