RN- Supervisory Position At Nationally Recognized, 5 Star Facility Country Center For Health and Rehabilitation Newburyport
Short Description :And implement staffing plans for shift based on patient acuity, patient census and available staff Serve as a resource to staff for solving clinical problems We have an amazing opportunity for an RN as a Unit Mangers/Supervisory role ,…
Full Description :
Country Center for Health and Rehabilitation is a 5 Star, Nationally Recognized Facility located in Newburyport MA.
We have an amazing opportunity for an RN as a Unit Mangers/Supervisory role on our 2nd and 3rd floor Unit.
This is a FT opportunity to work with an amazing Leadership Team.
Essential Job Functions as a Supervisor:
- Promote the mission, vision, and values of the organization
- Assess patient care requirements on each unit, by making rounds
- Assess the acuity of care required by the patient, and or the patients
- Develop and implement staffing plans for shift based on patient acuity, patient census and available staff.
- Serve as a resource to staff for solving clinical problems
. • Assist staff to efficiently utilize staffing resources to meet patient care requirements and other professional responsibilities.
- Provide for immediate follow-up, documentation, and communication of incidents to appropriate manager and director.
- Act as a resource in identifying and/or solving administrative/operational problems-
• Anticipate actual/potential problems that may occur on their shift and sets shift priorities accordingly. • Work collaboratively with nursing and ancillary staff to solve problems in a fair, consistent manner.
- Contact representatives of departments not presently in the hospital for assistance with problem-solving, time
1. Ability to read, write and comprehend English; ability to follow oral and written instruction.
2. Interest in the needs of the aged and chronically ill, with the ability to work with the elderly.
3. Ability to work with supervisors, co-workers and facility staff in the performance of duties.
4. Ability to work hours as scheduled based on the requirements of the position assignments.
5. Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of employment.
6. Has a working knowledge of MDS and PPS process
7. Knowledge of Submission Process and Interpretation of Validation Reports
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.