Administrative Assistant Teradyne North Reading
Short Description :Web research, online travel tools, and appropriate phone and email etiquette Schedule domestic and international travel using online tools A Bachelors Degree is desired, but not required Pay attention to detail and address time sensitive requirements while ,…
Full Description :
is hiring for an Administrative Assistant.
The candidate must possess the ability to:
- Provide value to a team of managers, be enthusiastic and energetic with experience managing complex schedules for weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings and key projects
- Act as a liaison, problem solver, and facilitator as the first point of phone or email contact for supported managers
- Adapt and successfully handle last minute requests while maintaining attention to detail
- Pay attention to detail and address time sensitive requirements while promptly managing, organizing, disseminating, and communicating confidential information and correspondence
- Have expertise in MS Office applications
- Schedule domestic and international travel using online tools
- Review, organize and prioritize daily emails and US Postal mail
- Assist in the compilation and distribution of materials for internal and customer meetings
- Prepare and collate presentations and binders as needed
- Plan and coordinate department events
- Provide back-up to other Assistants as needed
- Arrange and reconcile domestic and international travel and expenses. Meet financial deadlines by managing invoicing system, check requests and expense control processes
- Order office supplies and request purchase orders as needed
- Assist with various projects as required and be able to work independently
- Be a versatile and quick learner to obtain in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures
- Able to work remotely during the current pandemic with flexible working hours to cover supported managers’ needs.
- Seeking a strong collaborator and learner with solid skills in communication, organization, problem solving with meticulous attention to detail. Candidate should be capable of building strong coalitions across the global organization by leveraging strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office 365, MS Teams, WebEx, web research, on-line travel tools, and appropriate phone and email etiquette
- Excellent communication and written skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree is desired, but not required
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.