Cashier - Cast Member Chuck E Cheese Charlestonposted by admin on January 01, 1970
Short Description :Against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class In addition to the ,…
Full Description :
We hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy.
At Chuck E Cheese, we care about the safety and health of our guests and employees. As we begin to re-open our restaurants and game rooms, we are committed to implementing precautions and protocols to heighten our, already rigorous, health and sanitation standards. Our operational procedures are designed to meet or exceed local requirements and most importantly to protect the health of our teams and guests.
Chuck E. Cheese (CEC) is a great place for a first-time job seeker or a place to build an exciting career. Our Cast Members are empowered to provide the greatest service anywhere through cross-training in a variety of different positions. Over 60% of our managers were promoted from within!
Typical Positions at a Chuck E. Cheese are:
- Gameroom Attendant
- Party Host
- Kid Check Attendant
- Kitchen Attendant (Must be at least 18 years of age)
- Assistant Technician (Must be at least 18 years of age)
Pay and Benefits:
Chuck E. Cheese now offers access to earned wages with our NEW “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program. Don’t wait between paychecks anymore!
- Competitive pay
- 50% discount on meal during shift
- Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow program
- Flexible schedules
- Perks and Discounts programs
- Employee Referral Program
- CEC Cares Fund (program to assist employees during catastrophes)
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Available to work various shifts
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic & enthusiastic personality
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
- In addition to the essential job duties stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and co-workers, are essential functions of the job. The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noises.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For over 40 years, has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 603 Chuck E. Cheese stores located in 47 states and 11 foreign countries and territories, and a system of more than 144 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
At , we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.