Customer Service Representative (Accounts Payable Focus) Packard Culligan Chesterfield
Short Description :Equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis ,…
Full Description :
- Our products and services
- Water quality issues or concerns (general knowledge)
- Payments, invoices and collections
- Scheduling deliveries and service appointments
- Amazing communication skills! Our CSR’s communicate verbally and via email
- Quick problem solving skills to help customers with unique needs
- Strong attention to detail, there are many components to this role
- Desire to become a “water treatment expert” through training
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, data entry and documentation
- Our CSR’s utilize multiple software systems and coordinate a large administrative/accounting function within the dealership
- The ability to be a team player and a friendly personality of course!
- Career advancement through training and development
- Competitive base pay, plus commission and quarterly/annual employee incentives
- A great benefits package!
- Medical, dental, vision, employer paid short-term disability and life insurance
- Wellness program with a monthly benefits discount
- 401K with employer match
- Paid time off, paid holidays off
- Work-life balance!
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.