Screening Associate - Days - 7am-7pm Baptist Health System KY & IN Louisville
Short Description :And cordial front line of communication through greeting patients, visitors and other customers upon entry to the facility Performs COVID19 symptom screening for all patients, visitors, vendors and employees in compliance with Baptist Health standards When you choose Baptist, you have ,…
Full Description :
Full Time and Part Time positions available
The Screening Associate is responsible for preserving a positive and cordial front line of communication through greeting patients, visitors and other customers upon entry to the facility. The Screening Associate will follow the most up to date Infection Control and COVID-19 screening and visitor policies in place at Baptist Healthcare Systems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs COVID-19 symptom screening for all patients, visitors, vendors and employees in compliance with Baptist Health standards
- Demonstrates positive customer relations by maintaining rapport and a cooperative working relationship with all customers including but not limited to: patients, family members, visitors, physicians, nursing and ancillary departments.
- Maintains established department and hospital mission, policies and procedures, continuous quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Practices universal precautions or other isolation guidelines as indicated.
- Documents appropriately and according to policy and procedure
- Responsible for location, care and maintenance of equipment.
- Respects the privacy of patients/customers and the confidentiality of information.
Minimum Education, Training and Experience Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.