Human Resources Representative Ellingson Companies Harwood
Short Description :Safety and adoption of the latest industry technologies ensures our customers receive the best products, engineering, and installation available in agricultural drainage, subsurface irrigation, and more Ellingson Companies is a thirdgeneration, fullservice Construction Company ,…
Full Description :
is a third-generation, full-service Construction Company specializing in agricultural drainage technologies and trenchless solutions in Minnesota, North Dakota, and throughout the United States. Since 1970, we have been committed to providing the finest quality service in the industry. We believe that a quality project begins with quality employees, so we hire the most qualified employees in the industry. This fact along with our continual commitment to safety and adoption of the latest industry technologies ensures our customers receive the best products, engineering, and installation available in agricultural drainage, subsurface irrigation, and more!
The Human Resources Representative is responsible for providing day-to-day support including recruitment, onboarding, benefits administration, employee relations, documentation administration, assisting with special projects as well as a variety of other related tasks and responsibilities. The following is a broad overview:
1. Strives to hire and retain great employees; influence Company culture; and nurture positive employee morale, engagement, and satisfaction.
2. Participates in community outreach such as job fairs and career expos; technical college and high school visits or tours; and other career exploration events.
3. Provides Human Resources support to employees.
The full job description will be shared with candidates during the interview process.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off & Sick Time
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Tuition Assistance Program (after one year)
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.