3D CAD Modeler Beast Code Fort Walton Beachposted by admin on January 01, 1970
Short Description :Drivers license After all, youll be responsible for developing interactive models of systems, components, and technical drawings for our customers As a 3D Modeler, youll build and integrate the tools that lay the foundation to create a digital twin and allow for ,…
Full Description :
Who is ?
We are an American software company building virtual environments for training and logistics solutions.
began in 2014 as a small group friends with a dream to transcend the traditional defense solution paradigm. Today, we are a workforce of approximately 100 beasts headquartered in Fort Walton Beach and driving the next wave of software development and technology on the Emerald Coast of Florida. Our projects are increasing as we build better solutions for industrial and commercial organizations.
is Tenacious, Resourceful, Collaborative, Passionate, and Disruptive. These qualities ensure that exceeds expectations and develops meaningful applications.
3D Modeler Description
builds software solutions that have measurable impact. Because of our success, we’re growing fast and need more builders to join our team as 3D Modelers.
We are looking for hard workers to join us as carpenters and blacksmiths who forge the infrastructure for applications. The backbone of our Content Team, our platform developers bridge the hardware-software gap and set the stage for the development of interactive 3D models.
As a 3D Modeler, you’ll build and integrate the tools that lay the foundation to create a digital twin and allow for the implementation of coding, and ultimately, the complete virtual environment. We want you to be a meticulous person who sweats the small details. After all, you’ll be responsible for developing interactive models of systems, components, and technical drawings for our customers.
A big picture thinker, a good platform developer considers why they are building something and for whom they are building it to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
If this sounds like you, apply now and pack your hammer — because we know you’ll nail the interview.
While we are not members of any carpenter’s unions, we do offer soul-repairing perks like free snacks and beer. And if you need further proof that we’re cool people going places, we are proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine as one of the 50 Best Small Workplaces. We’ve also been recently honored with The Enterprise Florida Entrepreneur and Job Growth Award.
This job might be for you if you are familiar with and/or enjoy:
- Taking real-life systems and models and re-creating them as a virtual 3-D platform
- Working in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment with other Platform Developers, Subject Matter Experts (SME), and Software Engineers (SE)
- Creating new, cutting-edge technology solutions that go beyond the typical
You should bring these skills to the table:
- Should be intimately familiar with operating systems and hardware components as to optimize the multitude of functions necessary to create a stable, usable infrastructure.
- Be comfortable integrating platform content to create interactive models or systems using both developed and third-party tools
- Capable of obtaining user-level proficiency and in-depth understanding of software products and systems
You score Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience with 3D modeling software such as Blender, AutoCAD, Maya or other modeling/CAD software
- Experience with photo editing software such as Photoshop or GIMP
- Experience with Atlassian Tools, Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence
- Experience with GIT or another content management software
- Experience utilizing scripting languages or queries
- Due to the nature of our work, it is mandatory that you are a U.S. Citizen
- Successfully complete a background check and maintain a valid USA driver’s license
- is a drug free work environment using mandatory pre-employment drug testing and random drug testing as per all applicable laws
- Submission of portfolio or link to portfolio of work examples (wireframes, beauty shots, hard surface models)
is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.