Industrial Wastewater Facilities Technician Intel Phoenix
Short Description :Of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moores Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth As the worlds largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make ,…
Full Description :
Join -and build a better tomorrow. is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive.
CS also helps to make and our community a greener place by supporting 's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
In this position, you will work as Industrial Water System (IWS) technician. You will be interacting with engineering as well as other operation technicians maintaining IWS systems and/or Water Recycling facility (WATR).
This position is for a Compressed Work Week shift:
Shift 7:(days back-end) AM-PM Wed-Sat and alternating Wednesday nights
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Operating and maintaining industrial waste water treatment and purification systems, including biological treatment systems, which support our operations facilities
- Performing routine preventative and corrective maintenance procedures
- Utilizing quality systems and diagnosing process issues in industrial treatment systems
- Maintaining Analytical equipment
- Taking liquid and solid samples and performing routine laboratory tests
- Utilizing Maximo Maintenance planning software
- Interacting with factory and other customers and stakeholders
- Role modeling safety and be involved in Emergency Response Team (ERT)
- Treatability studies of different chemical constituents feeding Industrial Waste systems
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Written and verbal communication skills required, strong organization and time management skills.
- Excel as an individual contributor and part of a team and work effectively across multiple facilities operations disciplines.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy stock at a discounted rate, and stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make a Great Place to Work!
- We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly. You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience would be obtained through a combination of prior education level classes, and current level school classes, projects, research and relevant previous job and/or internship experience.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- AA/AS degree in a water program or Military service plus 1 year of work experience in waste water system operations.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 1 + year hands-on instrumentation experience (i.e. control valves, flow transmitters, level transmitters, etc.)
- Waste Water certification or equivalent.
- Facilities maintenance experience.
- Experience with biological waste water treatment.
- Experience with reverse osmosis water treatment systems.
- Experience with electric boilers, thermal evaporation systems.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-artfrom semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.