Application Support Specialist I Andor Health Orlando
Short Description :And ticket tracking system in a professional and courteous manner This role conducts triage for incoming client calls, manages and resolves Tier 1 client issues and escalates issues to appropriate team Product certification will be ,…
Full Description :
is looking for an Application Support Specialist. The Application Support Specialist serves as liaison between clients and engineering team. This role conducts triage for incoming client calls, manages and resolves Tier 1 client issues and escalates issues to appropriate team. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostics and help request tracking tools as well as hands-on investigation and solution development. The application support specialist works within ’s information technology (IT) department to help end users with the operation and functionality of software applications purchased. This specialist will work with individual end users or corporate accounts in professional applications. This often involves heavy telephone traffic, although the specialist may be assisting customers through emails and messaging as well. It is of utmost importance that the specialist has extensive knowledge of the applications he or she supports. Product certification will be provided via regular examinations that assess application knowledge. Scripted steps to application support including execution and documentation of these steps with each support ticket is expected of this role. In some situations, application support specialists may be called upon to assist with these scripted help steps to maintain effectiveness of support and to adjust to customer needs.
- Field incoming help requests from clients via telephone and ticket tracking system in a professional and courteous manner
- Document all relevant end user identification information and clear articulation of problem or issue
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from client end users
- Prioritize and schedule issues for resolution. Escalate issues (when required) to the appropriate experience level of technician
- Record, track and document all requests through problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution
- Apply diagnostic methodologies to aid in problem resolution
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure client satisfaction
- Develop help sheets and knowledge base documents for end users as appropriate
- Manage internal ticket system to identify reoccurring issues and escalate as appropriate
- Associates degree and/or 3-4 years work experience in an application support position
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware/software
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Knowledge of MS SQL
- Ability to present ideas in concise, user-friendly language
- Experience in healthcare industry
- Experience with ticketing system(s)
- Experience with mobile applications
- EMR integration experience is a plus
- Experience analyzing application logs is a plus
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Outlook
Hours required to complete projects/assignments
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of the position.
At , our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technological needs of physicians, hospitals, and post-acute organizations across the globe. offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Drug Free Workplace
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.