Manager In Training Dakota Watch | Dakota Watch Company Saginaw
Short Description :Any winning personality into a successful store manager Wouldnt you like to be a part of a company that prides itself on its long running history of developing quality topnotch leaders Dakota Watch company associates have become known as the Watch Experts ,…
Full Description :
Wouldn’t you like to be a part of a company that prides itself on its long running history of developing quality top-notch leaders? We are an established company who has been around for over 60 years. company associates have become known as the ‘Watch Experts’ in more than 140 malls though out the United States.
Company currently has an entry-level Manager position available. We offer an excellent training program and can develop any winning personality into a successful store manager. The Manager in Training (MIT) oversees daily operations and supervises approximately two to five sales associates.
The Program will give you skills to:
- Maintain and manage the kiosk location
- Enhance the customer experience by developing a strong team of associates who demonstrate superior customer service
- Maintain store appearance keeping he look clean, crisp, and appealing
- Utilize skills to promote sales though effective display maintenance
- Perform routine legwork to build solid relationships with other merchants and mall officials
- Enforce loss prevention practices that coordinate with company policies designed to eliminate theft internally and externally
- Strategic planning to create proper scheduling to accommodate the weekly sales trends
- Manage the nightly deposit of all funds generated each day
- Become knowledgeable with all company procedures and policies outlined in the company manual
Manage and lead team of employees:
- Conduct associate recruiting, interviewing and hiring
- Conduct detailed associate training, utilizing the training manual in conjunction with the company manual to ensure quality training
- Create, maintain and develop team relationships
- Evaluate the performance of associates on a quarterly basis
Manager in Training
Maintain and produce strong sales working only a 40 hour work week
Hire and develop a quality team of associates
Maintain a clean and organized store
Motivate others by creating a fun and enjoyable work environment
Demonstrate superior customer service to all shoppers
Light to Medium work requiring some bending, kneeling and liftingBrand:
Address: 4806 Fashion Sq. K-3 Saginaw, MI48604
Property Description: Fashion Sq.
Property Number: 116
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.