Human Resources Specialist Axia Women's Health Township of Voorhees
Short Description :Provide excellent customer service by answering requests and questions for Axia employees while partnering closely to support the HR and Payroll teams The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and ,…
Full Description :
Axia Women's Health is the largest Women's Health Care Group in the United States, comprised of over 300 providers, 100 patient care centers, 4 breast health centers, 2 perinatal testing centers, and a central laboratory offering a full spectrum of exceptional care in Obstetrics, Gynecology, Fertility, Maternal Fetal Medicine, and Laboratory Services. We are actively seeking an experienced HR Specialist to join our HR team located in either Voorhees, New Jersey or Oaks, Pennsylvania.
The HR Specialist is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides Human Resources support to Axia employees. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. Successful candidates will:
- Act as the first point of contact and provide excellent customer service by answering requests and questions for Axia employees while partnering closely to support the HR and Payroll teams.
- Conduct key onboarding activities for new employees including benefits enrollment.
- Complete I-9 for new hires and maintains I-9 records.
- Submit the online applicant investigation requests and assist with new employee background checks.
- Create new employee files and file documents into appropriate employee files.
- Perform payroll/benefits-related reconciliations.
- Complete standard scheduled/requested HRIS reports.
- Conduct audits of various payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommend any corrective action.
- Update HRIS database records and process paperwork for new hires, terminations and other status changes.
- Assist with the performance review process.
- Support compliance and development driven learning modules within the Learning Management System.
- Assist with or prepare HR and culture driven correspondences for employees.
- Assist with the recruitment and interview process.
- Assist with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Schedule staff meetings and conferences
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience working with the Microsoft Office Suite at an advanced level.
- Previous experience with Payroll Systems, HRIS.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- 1-2 years of Human Resources training and experience desired.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times – front line contact for employee issues.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills: accuracy is essential.
FULL TIME BENEFITS SUMMARY:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Additional Time Off for Volunteer Work
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.