Returns Processor Arvato Digital Services LLC Louisville
Short Description :Data in accordance with customer contracts, company guidelines and federal and state requirements More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world In ,…
Full Description :
Arvato Supply Chain Solutions is part of . We combine the advantages of a global corporation with the reliability of a family-run business. We take care of our 15.000 employees in more than 20 countries who profit from a wide range of benefits and professional development programs.
At Arvato, we measure our success through the successes of our customers. Our DNA is built upon Customer Obsession, Ownership and Continuous Improvement (Hustle). We achieve our goals by means of experience, state-of-the-art technologies, creativity, passion and a commitment to quality, innovation and having fun! Come and join our team today!
Arvato Supply Chain Solutions is hiring detail oriented Warehouse Operators for the Returns department. This role requires the ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment as well as the ability to use a computer. Come join our team where you can take pride in your work, while producing quality custom kits and exceeding customer expectations. In this role, you will have the opportunity to constantly grow and develop your skills through hands-on training that continues throughout your career.
- Assemble custom kits and pick/pack orders
- Determine whether finished product meet quality standards for customers
- Work independently with a sense of urgency and purpose
- Make decisions based on quantity of work and required finishing time to meet shipment deadlines
- Follow Return’s disposition playbook
- Maintain neat and orderly workspace
- Use of SAP/ERP for inputs and outputs
- Any other task as directed by the supervisor
- At least 6 months of previous work experience, preferably in a warehouse or manufacturing type of environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent education
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Stand, bend, stoop, lift, and walk majority of your shift
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Maximum unassisted lift 35 lbs., average lift, less than 10 lbs.
- Requires ability to use a keyboard, monitor, RF scanner and calculator
- Requires the ability to communicate verbally
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment
Standard General Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to ethics and compliance, the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Acceptable Use Policy and Confidentiality Agreement.
- Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with arvato Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedures.
- Proactively report actual or suspected ethics and compliance violations, vulnerabilities, security incidents and breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of Information assets as per the Company’s Incident Reporting Process.
- Process personal data, client data and employer business specific data in accordance with customer contracts, company guidelines and federal and state requirements.
About our company:
Arvatothe spirit of solutions!
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ , an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SE & Co. KGaA.
Arvato is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Company: Arvato Digital Services LLC
Country: United States of America
Postal Code: 40219
Job ID: 79901Arvato Digital Services LLC
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.