Dispatcher/School Bus Driver Harlow's School Bus Service Bismarck
Short Description :Obtain Interprets District, State and Federal policies to workers and enforces safety regulations Answers the phone for transportation, takes messages and serves as first line of contact for parents, general public, school staff and vendors and city/state/county officials Coordinates activities of School ,…
Full Description :
Coordinates activities of School Bus Drivers by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates and maintains the bus schedule for daily routes and for all extracurricular events and charter trips.
- Determines all times and boundaries for each route and for lease busing.
- Answers the phone for transportation, takes messages and serves as first line of contact for parents, general public, school staff and vendors and city/state/county officials.
- Responds to all inquiries, shares information, policy practices and procedures.
- Provides administrative support for Transportation Manager by maintaining transportation records, various state/federal/district reports such as mileage and fuel reports, and payroll documentation.
- Operates school bus when needed.
- Operate and safely drive a school bus in either good or adverse weather, road and traffic conditions while transporting passengers to school or special events. Comply with traffic regulations while operating vehicles in a safe and courteous manner.
- Interprets District, State and Federal policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet required schedules.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of bus drivers.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Coordinates with Transportation Manager the random drug/alcohol testing of bus drivers.
Class A or B CDL, OR the ability to obtain
Endorsements: Passenger (P) and School Bus (S)No air brake restrictions
Ability to pass DOT medical examination
21+ years of age
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.