Receptionist Country Club of Lansing Lansing
Short Description :Basic and accurate information inperson and via phone/email Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role Properly close the front desk area every evening The Country Club of Lansing complies with all applicable national, state and ,…
Full Description :
Reports to: Membership Services Manager
This individual provides support to the Membership Services Manager in the ongoing club operations. This position requires evening, weekend, holiday and occasional day shifts.
- Greet and welcome members as they enter club.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials.
- Keep all reservations up to date; be sure there is a member number for each reservation. Notify the Manager at the podium of any reservation updates as soon as they occur.
- Enter any lost and found items that occur during your shift into the logbook. Store items away in the file cabinet or the safe, whichever is appropriate. Mark any lost and found items that you return to the owner.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Enter any function sheets in the reservation book before inserting them into the function book.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls while providing basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Update lobby signboard each evening, to prepare for the following day's events.
- Properly close the front desk area every evening.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service attitude.
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus.
The prides itself on its dedicated staff and commitment to excellence. We strive to have a professional and energetic team working toward the common goals of outstanding service, member recognition, and impeccable surroundings. The is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. The complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.