Waste & Recycling Worker American Dream East Rutherford
Short Description :Positive shopping and entertainment experience Must be able to safely perform the physical tasks involved with lifting, sweeping, mopping, driving and operating power custodial equipment Provide outstanding internal and external guest service at all times May operate Cushman ,…
Full Description :
As a world-class retail and entertainment destination, is being developed by Triple Five Group, owners of the two largest shopping and entertainment centers in North America – Mall of America and West Edmonton Mall.
Opening in 2019, is approximately 3 million square feet and will redefine the customer experience in shopping and leisure with a unique combination of retail, dining, technology, entertainment and attractionsall in one location. Anchor tenant Saks Fifth Avenuealong with over 450 retail, food and specialty shopsare complimented by North America’s largest fully-enclosed indoor DreamWorks Water Park and Nickelodeon Universe Theme Park; a 16-story Big Snow Indoor Ski & Snow Park; Kidzania; a live Performing Arts Theater; 285-foot tall Observation Wheel; luxury movie theatres by Cinemex; Sea Life Aquarium, Lego Discovery Center; NHL-size Ice Rink; and two 18-hole miniature golf attractions. The center also features The Collections – a luxury and fashion area in the property and The Dining Terrace – a collection of fifteen full-service restaurants showcased in one location in the center.
Key Objective(s):The main purpose of the Waste & Recycling Worker is:
- To provide waste removal and related services in order to maintain a highest standard of cleanliness and safety at . To ensure guests to have a positive shopping and entertainment experience.
- Separate the waste from the recyclables
- Lift trash bags into waste containers
- Move wheeled trash barrels from recycling rooms throughout the mall to loading dock areas
- Empty trash and cardboard containers into compactors and operate compactors
- Sweep and operate power scrubber to clean service corridor floors
- Operate pressure washing equipment
- Sweep and mop waste room floors
- Empty grease barrels in restaurants and food court tenants
- Ensure the overall safety of the immediate work area as well as surrounding areas
- Provide outstanding internal and external guest service at all times
- May operate Cushman cart with trailer to haul waste containers
- Provide support and assistance to team members and other departments as requested
- Immediately reports accidents and near misses on the loading dock and dock area
- Hands on assistance in all shipping & receiving and warehousing tasks
- Coordinate deliveries and pickups from suppliers and customers
- Ensure all delivery trucks are chocked prior to unloading and loading
- Work with security to understand protocols for spills and all policies
- Accurately complete all required paperwork, records, and documents such as invoices, quality checks, and maintenance reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work variable and/or rotating shifts, including nights, weekends, holidays
- Must be able to safely perform the physical tasks involved with lifting, sweeping, mopping, driving and operating power custodial equipment
Physical Job Requirements:
- Stand/Walk -frequently, 90% of time
- Kneel and bend-frequently, 90% of time
- Push/Pull- frequently, 80% of time
- Reach at or below shoulder level-frequently, 80% of time
- Perform repetitive motion-frequently 80% of time
- Stoop/Squat-frequently, 80% of time
- Lifting/carrying up to 75 lbs- frequently, 80% of time
- Reach at or above shoulder level-frequently, 80% of time
- Handle larger items, such as trash bags/containers-frequently, 90% time
is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment or discrimination. All employment decisions are to be made without regard to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disability, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.