Scouring/Grinding Operator - 1st Shift WH Bagshaw Co. Nashuaposted by admin on September 25, 2020
Short Description :Temporary role for 60 days, with possibility of longer term union role, located in Nashua, NH Ability to use measuring equipment, such as dial or digital calipers, micrometers, and scales considered a plus Our solid base of customers, proven products and process, ,…
Full Description :
- Location Nashua, New Hampshire
- Department Scouring
- Employment Type Full-Time
- Minimum Experience Entry-level
- Load and unload pins into scouring equipment with media
- Sort pins from media and bring to next operation or shipping
- Periodically measure product and record the data on audits sheets per the process
- Daily clean stations, during and the end of shift
- Must be willing to work in other areas and/or perform other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor or Team Leader
- Ability to lift 50lbs and to stand for 9 hour work shifts
- Ability to read and write in English
- Quality and safety mindset
- Demonstrated dependability, initiative and reliability
- Ability to read work orders / prints / audit sheets and fill in the necessary information
- The ability to work with a team
- Effectively communicate with others
- Flexibility to work in other areas as required
- 2-4 years prior manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to use measuring equipment, such as dial or digital calipers, micrometers, and scales considered a plus.
The W.H. Bagshaw Company...
…is the oldest pin manufacturer in America. Our company, like our products, is built on qualityquality people manufacturing quality products, since 1870. We are a family business, and our success is based on pride, responsiveness and respect. Our solid base of customers, proven products and process, and experienced employees provide us with a solid foundation for continued growth. We maintain a strong market base in our core pin production and are rapidly growing our CNC department.
Why work for us?
We offer competitive benefits: health, dental, life and short term disability, 401(k), paid holidays and a 9-80 work week. You heard that right — an extra 26 days off each year!
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of dynamic team where you can see the difference you make in a well-established family business, while you gain invaluable training from seasoned professionals.
This is a temporary role for 60 days, with possibility of longer term union role, located in Nashua, NH.
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours).
First shift: 6 a.m. – 3:30 pm Mon – Thurs, off every other Friday.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.