Customer Care Advocate Easy Breathe Los Angeles
Short Description :3050 inbound calls from our customers each day, focusing on providing excellent customer service while also understanding what other products or services they could benefit from Office kitchen with unlimited snacks and drinks Easy Breathe is a growing, fastpaced eCommerce company which ,…
Full Description :
As a Customer Care Advocate, you will be taking 30-50 inbound calls from our customers each day, focusing on providing excellent customer service while also understanding what other products or services they could benefit from. For this position, we are looking for experienced and self-motivated customer service professionals who enjoy helping people, are motivated by exceeding goals, and are excited to join our team!
Who We're Looking For
We are interested in individuals who have the following characteristics:
- 3+ years of Business-to-Consumer (B2C) customer service experience
- Retail or phone sales experience (Phone Preferred)
- Comfortable working with sales metrics
- Eager to learn and very coachable
- Excellent communicator with a knack for conversing with a variety of people
- Excited to be a part of a highly motivated and innovative company culture
Compensation and Benefits
At Easy Breathe, we recognize the incredible value that a strong customer service representative can bring to both the company and, most importantly, the experience of our customers. We strongly believe that by paying exceptionally well for this position, we will bring in exceptional people who care deeply about providing incredible service each and every day.
Here are the benefits for this position:
- $30 per hour (40 hours a week) + $2,000 welcome bonus after your first month!
- Around $2,000+ per month in commissions
- Health insurance (including vision, dental, medical and life)
- Paid Time Off
- Four paid holidays per year for full time employees
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Spa treatment of choice as a birthday gift
- Office kitchen with unlimited snacks and drinks
Who We Are
Easy Breathe is a growing, fast-paced e-Commerce company which sells CPAP machines and accessories to our customers across the nation. Here at Easy Breathe, our commitment to providing our customers with great products and superior service has helped us become the most popular online CPAP store in the industry. As a member of our team, you will be an integral part of fulfilling and building upon this mission as we continue to grow.
To apply, please send us an email with your resume and short cover letter (~300 words).
Note: At this time, we are still recruiting, and this position will still be working out of our Los Angeles office. Due to the uncertainty of the COVID-19 situation, we may have to make changes to our normal recruiting practices as we see fit to ensure the safety of candidates interviewing for open positions and all current Easy Breathe employees.
IMPORTANT: Please do NOT call our main phone line for recruiting questions or concerns.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.