Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant Craven Glass Company, Inc New Bern
Short Description :Receipts, payments, and other financial transactions Filing source documents for all journal entries recorded Preparing cash flow statements Issuing invoices for money that is ,…
Full Description :
MUST have experience with quickbooks.
- Making journal entries for all receipts, payments, and other financial transactions.
- Filing source documents for all journal entries recorded.
- Posting journal entries to ledger accounts.
- Preparing trial balances.
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Preparing cash flow statements.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Issuing invoices for money that is owed to the organization.
- Paying accounts on behalf of the organization.
- Filing tax returns.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
Job Type: Full-time
- bookkeeping: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.