Distribution Team Member Malouf Lenoir
Short Description :Sam and Kacie Malouf and is headquartered in Logan, Utah The Warehouse Team Member unloads and inventories ocean containers, fulfills orders, and sends them out for small parcel shipping, LTL shipping or in full truck loads Known for its commitment to quality, pricing ,…
Full Description :
A leader in the furniture and bedding industry, ™ offers a wide range of innovative products including mattresses, adjustable bed bases, furniture, pillows, sheets, mattress protectors, bed frames and mattress toppers. With over 3 million square feet of warehouse space between the east and west coasts, ™ products are shipped to over 15,000 retail partner locations in the U.S. and its growing international team now serves over 25 countries. Known for its commitment to quality, pricing and service, ™ continues to expand its vertical integration and technology capabilities to better serve its customers with more than 400 global patents and trademarks. ™, a Certified B Corporation®, was founded in 2003 by Sam and Kacie and is headquartered in Logan, Utah. To learn more, visit maloufsleep.com.
Operations are at the heart of business and we are known for our speed, accuracy, and exceptional service. The Warehouse Team Member unloads and inventories ocean containers, fulfills orders, and sends them out for small parcel shipping, LTL shipping or in full truck loads. With hundreds of orders coming in daily from retail stores and online shoppers, the work environment is fast paced, time sensitive, and labor intensive. The ideal candidate is focused on the customer experience, quality, safety, and productivity. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude who can find humor anywhere and help us meet increasing demand as we grow.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Attention to detail
- Punctual and trustworthy
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Able to complete a given task in an accurate and timely manner
- Willing to ask questions and continually learn
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to self-motivate to meet deadlines
- Take ownership of your work
- Willing to work overtime during ’s peak holiday season and as needed year-round.
- Flexibility to work on any type of schedule
- See value in long term thinking and having a large-scale impact on the company
- Able to repeatedly lift and move 25-100 pounds on a frequent basis
- Able to climb stairs and ladders, extend your reach, squat, tolerate prolonged standing and walking, bend from your trunk, operate mobile equipment, kneel, and push and pull objects
- Ability to operate hand controls with both hands
- Ability to operate foot pedals with both feet
- Have sufficient neck range of motion to operate mobile equipment (flexion/extension 60 degrees, lateral flexion 40 degrees, rotation 70 degrees)
- Ability to perform repetitive overhead reaching
- Able to work well with others and fit in with a team dynamic
- Warehouse experience is preferred
Benefits and Perks
We’re a growing company that likes to preserve a family feel. We eat lunch together and, most importantly, we enjoy our work. Pay for this position is DOE, but there are lots of other great benefits to working for us:
- Insurance premiums paid 100% by
- HSA- Eligible Health Plan
- Dental with orthodontics
- Vision Plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- Long Term disability
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid lunches
- A great work culture that embraces a “work hard, have fun” attitude
- Employee and friends & family discounts on great bedding products
- Excellent opportunities to advance with a growing company
- Community giving programs, like creating care packages for cancer patients, building beds for children in foster care, donating to women’s shelters, participating in No Shave November, and Breast Cancer Awareness in the month of October.
For additional information please visit sleep.com
We are an EOE/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.