Epic Analyst I-Administrative Support Building-Full-time 1st Shift Kettering Health Network Miamisburg
Short Description :Technical team, as well as managers and PA Leadership Epic Certifications required or obtained within 6 months of hire Selfmotivated with the ability to learn new concepts and job requirements quickly Under supervision of the Kettering Medical Center Network Contract ,…
Full Description :
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, effectively with technical team, as well as managers and PA Leadership
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn new concepts and job requirements quickly
- Excellent quantitative and analytic skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Strong organizational skills in managing multiple priorities
- Ability to work with minimal direction on assigned project.
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner with accurate documentation.
- Interpersonal skills to establish working relationships that foster optimal quality teamwork.
Minimum 3 years experience in hospital and professional billing Minimum 1 year of managed care contracting experience Minimum 2 years of experience with EPIC.
Other Epic Certifications required or obtained within 6 months of hire.
- Ability to maintain sound working relationships with associates, supervisors and general public
- Ability to challenge the status quo without jeopardizing relationships
- Possess strong interpersonal and team-building skills
- Demonstrates strong goal orientation with a desire to continually improve performance
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Ability to prioritize work and multi- task easily and efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.