Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Avamere Health Services, LLC Gladstoneposted by admin on January 01, 1970
Short Description :As an LPN in this state Plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care Develop and maintain rapport with nursing staff, other department personnel, residents, family members, ,…
Full Description :
Come work for one of Oregon's 2018 Most Admired Companies!
Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN
Full-Time and Part-Time Day and Evening Shifts Available 8hr-9hr Shifts, Rotating Schedule, typically working two weekends a month
Avamere Rehab of Clackamas
220 E. Hereford St.
Gladstone, OR 97027
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Responsibilities/Qualifications/Skillset: Responsibilities
- Complete required record keeping in regards to your role in admitting, transferring and discharging residents.
- Coordinate with nursing staff and support personnel daily to plan the shifts’ services, programs and activities to ensure the resident’s total regimen of care is maintained.
- Prepare and administer medications and review medication cards for completeness and accuracy.
- Review resident care plans for appropriate resident goals, problems, approaches and revisions based on nursing needs.
- Plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Provide leadership to nursing personnel and make daily rounds of your unit to ensure staff is providing direct care in accordance with resident’s care plan and wishes.
- Develop and maintain rapport with nursing staff, other department personnel, residents, family members, and all other individuals involved in resident’s care.
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
- Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an LPN in this state.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
- Must chart nurses’ notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and resident’s response to care.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer documentation systems.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Tuition assistance
- Mentorship opportunities
- Employee assistance program featuring discounts on gym memberships, financial coaching, counseling services, and more
- Generous employee referral program
- Paid time off
- 401K retirement plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and AD&D coverage
Avamere Rehabilitation of Clackamas is proud of their 5-star Medicare rating and 4-star staff rating on Medicare.gov.
Get to know more about Avamere Rehabilitation of Clackamas on their blog and on Facebook.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.