Shuttle Bus Driver For Assisted Living Facility Lake Gibson Village Lakeland
Short Description :A current CDL with Passenger endorsement and a clean driving record When you are not driving the residents to appointments or outings there will be other responsibilities assigned to the driver in order to meet fulltime ,…
Full Description :
Lake Gibson Village is looking for a driver for our shuttle bus. CDL with Passenger Endorsement is necessary.
The ideal candidate must enjoy working with the elderly, have a positive, can-do attitude, and be willing to work occasional nights, holidays, and weekends as needed.
Must have a current CDL with Passenger endorsement and a clean driving record.
Assumes primary responsibility for driving the community bus to resident appointments and scheduled outings. Assure the bus interior and exterior are maintained properly. Assists the resident when loading or unloading van. Some general maintenance may be required. This is a fulltime position. When you are not driving the residents to appointments or outings there will be other responsibilities assigned to the driver in order to meet fulltime status. Those responsibilities may be carpet cleaning, move-ins, move-outs, housekeeping etc.
- CDL is required (P endorsement)
- Clean driving record is required
- A Level II Background Screening (finger prints) and drug screening are required prior to employment
- Drives residents in a safe manner to medical appointments and LGV outings paying attention to safety
- Must know Lakeland and surrounding roadways well
- Operates vehicle and vehicle lift in a safe and secure manner
- Complies with schedule of appointments and ensures residents safety while getting on and off the bus.
- Cleans and maintains interior and exterior of bus.
- Informs management when maintenance and/or repairs are needed. Ensures repairs are made.
- Supports a dignified and caring atmosphere with residents, families, visitors and staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned., which may include interior building maintenance such as cleaning carpet, assisting with move-in and move-out and other duties as needed
- Must be punctual with excellent attendance and a positive attitude
- Must follow LGV dress code at all times(white collared shirt with black slacks) and maintain good personal hygiene and grooming
- Maturity, a kind voice and calm nature with residents and family members are imperative
- The best candidate for this position will look for ways to exceed the resident's expectations
- Must be willing and able to assist with maintenance of facility when not driving. This could include, but is not limited to, cleaning, moving furniture, assisting with repairs and painting etc.
- Complies with LGV policies and procedures
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- bus/shuttle driving: 1 year (Required)
- Clean, Current Driver License (CDL) (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Only full-time employees eligible
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.