Medical Spa Receptionist Vibrant Rejuvenation Medi Spa Commack
Short Description :And phone calls Keep front reception area and exam rooms organized, clean, and wellstocked Ensure restrooms, waiting areas, kitchen, and front desk areas are clean and tidy at all times We are looking for a fastpaced medical spa for Front Desk staff who are driven, disciplined, ,…
Full Description :
We are looking for a fast-paced medical spa for Front Desk staff who are driven, disciplined, and assertive, with a "patient first" and "can do" attitude. with a passion for the medical Aesthetics Business. You must have general computer knowledge Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) as well as experience with social media networking and email marketing. Must have excellent phone etiquette, interpersonal, and presentation skills. Flexible hours required, may include some Saturdays. Previous experience with the front desk, customer service, cross-selling, upselling, and/or referring products. Previous experience with medical Aesthetics and cosmetics products preferred (medical Spa, dermatologists, or Plastic surgery office experience is a big Plus) Candidate MUST BE BILINGUAL (English/Spanish).
This is an exciting opportunity as our practice grows, as well as advanced career development for the ideal candidate. This role will help to support the Nurse Practitioner as well as other staff associates.
This position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible, meet and adjust to changing deadlines, and communicate efficiently as the primary point of contact for patients. Applicants must be highly motivated, have outstanding communication and successful multitask. Additionally, they should be very precise and consistent, with the ability to remain focused while performing.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· *Bilingual in English and Spanish a MUST*
scheduling meetings, teleconferences, and sometimes travel arrangements.
Working collaboratively with the CEO on various tasks contributing to the next phase launch, business opportunities and growth, PR, and social media.
Perform research as needed for various tasks.
Anticipate needs and provide additional support to Nurse Practitioner as needed.
Greeting patients and providing unsurpassed care reflective of an industry-leading aesthetics medical practice.
- Manage and oversee the direction and flow of patients to ensure the daily schedule runs efficiently and on time.
- Ensure patient information is updated, accurate and complete in EMR (electronic medical record).
- Keep front reception area and exam rooms organized, clean, and well-stocked.
- Ensure restrooms, waiting areas, kitchen, and front desk areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Check out patients and processing payments.
- Operate e-fax, printer, scanner.
- Respond to incoming patient inquiries via Team email, texting app, and phone calls.
- Collection of patients medical clearances and labs for surgery
- Confirm patient appointments daily.
- Assist in responding to client reviews on sites such as Google, Facebook, Yelp, and website chatbot.
- Ensure the office is properly stocked with brochures and office supplies.
- Assist in stocking exam and procedure rooms.
- Participate in-office events and seminars outside regular business hours.
- Enthusiastic and optimistic personality.
- Arrive on time and stay until finished with the current patient(s).
- Knowledge of products, procedures, and services at by Vibrant Rejuvenation Med Spa.
- Continue education of products, procedures, and services that are provided.
- Stay up to date on current product/services specials, prices, and packages offered by Vibrant Rejuvenation Med Spa.
- Maintain Vibrant Rejuvenation dress code at all times.
- Upsell new areas/services to current clients in order to hit individual monthly target.
- Assist with local marketing events as needed.
- Managing the calendar for various meetings & deadlines, as well as assisting with preparation for events as needed.
Must be friendly, professional, a team player, and have a positive demeanor
Must have excellent communications skills and elevated phone etiquette
Must be highly organized and a self-starter
Minimum of 1 or more years of administrative work
Minimum of 1 year Sales
Minimum of 1year Customer service
Proficient working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
High school diploma or equivalency
Must have 3 or more references, with 2 from former work-place connections
- medical receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- medical assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- Social media and email marketing (Required)
- medical office: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- English and Spanish (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.