Coordinator, Enrollment Services Florida Atlantic University Boca Ratonposted by admin on September 24, 2020
Short Description :Staffing in the Office of Admissions lobby as needed Manages a departmental specific email inbox including responding to messages and referring programspecific academic and admissions questions to the appropriate stakeholders Florida Atlantics faculty and staff are trailblazers ,…
Full Description :
Apply now to join FAU on its race to excellence.
For more information on everything FAU has to offer, please visit www.fau.edu/jobs .
The office of Undergraduate Admissions is seeking a Coordinator, Enrollment Services.
With over 30,000 students from all 50 states and over 180 countries, 21 intercollegiate teams, 180 plus degree programs, and an administration that thrives on discovery and excellence, FAU is pushing the boundaries of higher education. Florida Atlantic's faculty and staff are trailblazers and innovators with a passion for finding creative solutions while advancing science, art, and technology in all disciplines. Our work environment is a hub of cultures from across the nation and the world, making FAU a place where collaboration flourishes.
The position reviews and renders decisions on applications for domestic and international high school and post-secondary institution levels and assists the Enrollment processing, Residency, and Call Center teams in the Undergraduate Admissions office.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Counsels and/or advises students about the application process as well as processes high school/post-secondary (including military) transcripts and test scores and examinations (SAT/ACT, AP, IB, AICE, CAPE, TOEFL/IELTS, DSST, etc.) to appropriate Banner forms.
- Assists with the collection and organization of residency documents for review.
- Reviews required documentation and determines residency classification for tuition purposes according to FL 1009.21.
- Reviews applications and supporting international credentials for International Student pathway and degree-seeking programs.
- Assists with e-mail communication with applicants regarding requirements for residency classification, and admissions requirements.
- Meets one on one with students and family members to discuss residency and admissions requirements.
- Answers phones in the admissions call center and provides staffing in the Office of Admissions lobby as needed.
- Collaborates with Navitas, Global Center for Engagement, Division of Student Affairs and other campus entities regarding new student enrollment.
- Inputs, navigates and updates information for prospective students and applicants into CRM, SIS, and supporting software systems.
- Manages a departmental specific email inbox including responding to messages and referring program-specific academic and admissions questions to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Proactively contribute toward streamlining application workflows and automating current and future processes with special focus on the application review process.
Minimum Qualifications:Master's degree from an accredited institution in an appropriate area of specialization; or a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in an appropriate area of specialization and two years of appropriate experience required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to success in this position.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
Must also have excellent customer service, organizational and time management skills.
College or Department:Undergraduate Admissions
Work Days and Hours:MondayFriday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., and may include some nights, weekends, and holidays such as winter break.
Special Instructions to Applicant:Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodation, please call 561-297-3057. 711
Final candidate will be required to have official, sealed transcripts and original NACES evaluation, if applicable, sent from their educational institution to Human Resources prior to the start of employment.
Successful completion of a background check, which may include a motor vehicle check, credit check, fingerprinting or additional screening, is required for the selected candidate prior to the start date.
A resume and a cover letter are required for this position. Make sure to attach these required documents in the Attachments section of the application. Any missing required documents may result in disqualification.
This recruitment has been reopened; all previous applicants are still under consideration and need not reapply. This position may close without prior notice.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.