DC Associate Advance Auto Parts Ardenposted by admin on October 19, 2020
Short Description :Against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class Advance Auto Parts is hiring DC ,…
Full Description :
is hiring DC Associates immediately for a variety of shifts at our Distribution Center in Asheville, NC.
Our DC Associates are a vital part of our warehouse and assist in, but not limited to, marking pallets with identifying store information, pick, pack, and stage parts, utilize hand-held radio frequency devise (RF Scanners), and move boxes throughout the Distribution Center.
What is necessary to become a DC Associate?
- Being at least 18 years of age
- Having a High school diploma or general education degree (GED)/Home School equivalency
- Being eligible to work in the United States
- Being able to work on various shifts, as well as overtime, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Use basic math accurately: add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Having prior warehouse training or experience is preferred but not required
What are the physical demands of the job?
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the team member:
- Is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach with arms, talk and hear,
- Is frequently required to stop, kneel and crouch,
- Is occasionally required to sit, climb, or balance, and
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.