Technical Writer Facebook Menlo Park
Short Description :3+ years of experience authoring technical documentation for an engineering audience We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law Our team teaches some of the worlds ,…
Full Description :
AR/VR is seeking a Technical Writer to document our industry-leading software and technology for Oculus developers around the world. Our team teaches some of the world’s most brilliant engineers how to develop VR applications. Our ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of effectively capturing and communicating technical concepts related to software development procedures.
- Create and maintain SDK documentation.
- Work closely with engineering, product, and support teams to ensure quality and accuracy of content.
- Design, draft, and edit technical and process documentation.
- Support the release and adoption of software.
- Support multiple programming languages and development platforms.
- Create and maintain code samples and sample applications, as needed.
- 3+ years of experience authoring technical documentation for an engineering audience.
- Experience with API documentation in C++ or similar.
- Experience working with markdown content formatting.
- Experience interpreting example code so that it can be explained to users.
- Experience using source control to manage and publish content.
- Established record of project ownership, project management, and self-direction.
is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at accommodations-ext[at]fb.com.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.