Customer Care Representative - No More Nights & Weekends Boston Medical HealthNet Plan Charlestown
Short Description :Length can vary widely from 5 minutes to 45 minutes or more Employs strong interpersonal skills in order to handle difficult calls courteously and professionally Documents calls in accordance with departmental policies Each Customer Care Representative is expected ,…
Full Description :
Do you love customer service, but hate working nights and weekends? If you're looking for a customer support role with regular hours, Monday - Friday, and career growth opportunities, this could be the role for you!
Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan (BMCHP) is a not-for-profit managed care organization which was formed by Boston Medical Center in 1997. The Plan serves more than 290,000 members across Massachusetts and New Hampshire. BMCHP is one of the largest Medicaid (MassHealth) health plans in Massachusetts with approximately, statewide, 190,000 members. Well Sense Health Plan is the largest Medicaid health plan in New Hampshire with more than 70,000 members.
Advance your career at BMCHP/Well Sense– Voted Top 100 Women-led business
Hourly rate: $18.00
Do you have an exploratory nature? Do you like to understand all the details and contributing factors before you make decisions? Do you like helping people resolve inquiries?
If you join our team, BMCHP/Well Sense provides a comprehensive training program, one-on-one mentoring, and on-the-job training. With our strong pay for performance, skill-based progression program and promote from within culture, you will have the opportunity to build a successful career with a growing company.
What we Offer:
- A full time position with initial training to effectively respond to member inquiries
- Career progression based on demonstrated knowledge, abilities and performance
- Generous benefits package with tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250.00/year
- Hourly rate: $18.00
Our Customer Care Representatives are the first line of support responsible for providing accurate and thorough information via telephone to current and prospective members, providers, and internal customers. Each Customer Care Representative is expected to answer caller questions regarding eligibility, Plan benefits and enrollment policies.
Each Customer Care Representative is expected to take complete responsibility for every interaction with members or providers by delivering outstanding service as a means to build loyalty, improve retention, and satisfy corporate best in service goals and objectives.
- Resolves customer inquiries and problems through effective interaction with both internal and external staff‚ particularly in the areas of marketing‚ enrollment‚ provider relations‚ Customer Care Center leadership
- Responds to a high volume of incoming calls (call length can vary widely from 5 minutes to 45 minutes or more)
- Utilizes appropriate resource materials to effectively and accurately interpret‚ respond and resolve customer inquiries and problems; Utilizes interpreter services as needed to assist members
- Maintains knowledge of the Plan contracts and effectively interprets information related to BMCHP benefits
- Employs strong interpersonal skills in order to handle difficult calls courteously and professionally
- Documents calls in accordance with departmental policies
- Works with peers to solve problems and promotes teamwork
- Meets or exceeds department’s quality and productivity goals
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 year of Customer Service experience required
- Prior Call Center experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Proven and outstanding customer service skills, and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize a high volume of adjustment requests, multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to make reasonable and sound business decisions based on established BMCHP standards and guidelines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and to effectively prioritize work.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Bilingual in Spanish, Portuguese, Haitian Creole or other language is highly desirable
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of the position
- Ability to work OT during peak periods
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Portuguese (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.