Warehouse Virtual Hiring Event Wegmans Food Markets Rochesterposted by admin on October 19, 2020
Short Description :Distribution facility Follow voice commands and/or read order to ascertain correct case number and quantity of merchandise is selected Theres never been a better time to be part ,…
Full Description :
There’s never been a better time to be part of the team! Our Rochester, NY Distribution Center is hiring immediately for part-time, and full-time Warehouse Workers!
Please Note: All interviews for this event will be done virtually or by phone
If you have any questions about the event, please call: 585-720-4891
At , it takes the work of numerous individuals to make possible the incredible customer service we provide every day. As a worker in one of our Warehouse Facilities, you will work hands-on with products, accurately selecting cases to ensure our 100+ store locations receive the items they ordered and are able to meet their customers’ needs. If you love working in a fast-paced, physically demanding job where you contribute to the success of the company’s bottom line, then this is the job for you!
Why join the team?
- Competitive pay with scheduled increases
- Comprehensive benefits including healthcare (available to both full and part time eligible employees)
- $.50/hr differentials in pay for select positions
- Voluntary overtime hours
- Work/life Balance
What Will I do?
- Place selected cases on a pallet and arrange orderly to minimize product damage for safe delivery to stores
- Safely operate equipment necessary to perform job duties; this may include a forklift, pallet jack, and/or Vocollect
- Follow voice commands and/or read order to ascertain correct case number and quantity of merchandise is selected
- Lift and carry product weighing up to 50 pounds occasionally to frequently
- Stand and do repetitive work for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Accuracy skills
- Experience operating a pallet jack, forklift, and VoCollect
- Experience working in a warehouse, manufacturing and/or distribution facility
- Experienced working in a Food Distribution Center
At , we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
- Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.