Retail Sales Associate The Good Feet Store (Easy Step Enterprises, LLC) Greensboro
Short Description :Selling on your own in 34 weeks We modified our floor layout and demonstration process to allow for proper social distancing Tools for personal and professional development At The Good Feet Store, now more than ever, we are dedicated to our mission of helping our community live ,…
Full Description :
Do you want to improve the quality of people’s lives? Are you looking for a career that challenges and develops you? Do you want to determine your earning potential?
At The Good Feet Store, now more than ever, we are dedicated to our mission of helping our community live an active and healthy lifestyle one step at a time. Our customers walk through the door looking for relief from foot, knee, hip or back pain. That’s where our arch supports come in! Our arch supports are designed to readjust, realign, and reposition the foot. This has helped customers find relief from many foot, ankle, knee, hip, and back issues. As a company, our mission is not just about sales, but impacting our local community. Step into one of our stores to check out our engagement with local non-profits.
The right fit for our position will be a career-minded, driven individual who has a desire to help others. Our Retail Sales Associates embrace our mission and values and are passionate about sharing our products.
- It is your job to welcome and educate customers about the life-transforming effects of Good Feet arch supports and related products.
- Initial training at The Good Feet Store should have you selling on your own in 3-4 weeks.
- Sales is not a one-time transaction. You will follow-up with your customers to coach and encourage them.
- Listening and communication: A big aspect of this career is listening to customers' concerns and learning to communicate by asking in-depth questions.
- Conducting monetary transactions, including financing options.
- As a growing company, we are looking for individuals seeking upward mobility. We promote from within, wanting our leaders to have a firm grasp on the sales role.
- We are looking for a part-time role that could quickly turn into full-time.
- Entrepreneurial and team-oriented
- Coachable and self-directed learner
- Professional, driven and positive
- Detail-oriented, especially with follow-up processes
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work Saturdays and evenings until 7 PM
- Must be comfortable with constant standing, walking, and kneeling
- Lifting up to 40 pounds
- Ascending or descending ladders
- We take the safety of our customers and employees very seriously, closing our doors before the majority of other retailers.
- We uphold government mandates limiting the number of individuals in the store.
- We modified our floor layout and demonstration process to allow for proper social distancing.
Compensation and Perks:
- $15/hour starting pay for the first 90 days
- Switched to commission and bonus compensation plan after 90 days, ask for details
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance offered to full-time employees after 90 days
- Paid Time Off for full-time employees
- Closed on Sundays!
- Tools for personal and professional development
Are you ready to join a dynamic mission and values driven company? Have you been looking for a career that will help others but won’t have limited income potential? If you are ready to be challenged and want to grow professionally and personally, apply with The Good Feet Store!
The Good Feet Store is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.