Merchandiser PT -LeRoy Wright Beverage Distributing Le Roy
Short Description :Is acceptable to our insurance carrier with reliable transportation Answer and satisfy customer concerns whenever possible to build positive business relationships This process involves taking the product delivered by the Companys drivers in a stores back room and displaying the ,…
Full Description :
The Merchandisers are given assignments to call on the Company’s customers and to display the Company’s product. This process involves taking the product delivered by the Company’s drivers in a stores back room and displaying the merchandise in a way that will increase sales. Merchandise must be rotated so that it is fresh when it is sold to customers.
QUANTIFIABLE POSITION OBJECTIVES
- Follow and maintain WBD retail standards.
- Follow and maintain WBD quality standards.
QUALITATIVE POSITION OBJECTIVES
- Fill coolers with products the Company sells such as beer, water and soda.
- Build and refill displays as warranted in assigned stores.
- Utilize mail in refunds & designated point of sale
- Stack product in customer’s back rooms in an orderly fashion.
- Take down competitor’s product, replacing it with the Company’s product if called upon to do so by a given account.
- Rotate product in coolers, dry shelf and back rooms daily.
- Place packages on the shelf and on display in a consistent, neat and orderly fashion as to give our products a favorable and appealing appearance.
- Place point of sale material on all displays to include Easel cards, case cards, static stickers, base wrap and price stickers.
- Monitor all code dates in stores, pull close dated or out of code product off shelves for pick-up at next scheduled delivery.
- Report back to supervisor any problems or potential opportunities that may arise during the day.
- Report back to supervisor any major out of stock problems.
- Make contact with the area sales Rep daily for any changes that have occurred since the salesman’s last store visit.
- Make contact with the Grocery Manager or Manager of the store at each visit.
PLANNING AND STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
- Work with Supervisor/sales rep to establish specific objectives and expectations for each assigned route.
- Ensure the appropriate priorities are maintained as defined by the Sales Supervisor and any direction that is given by the sales representative.
- Uphold customer service philosophy and exemplify company standards while executing business activities.
- Strive to build and maintain favorable reputation of the Company to fulfill the vision of being the “Preferred Supplier” with our customers.
- Answer and satisfy customer concerns whenever possible to build positive business relationships.
MINIMUM/PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Strong interpersonal and listening skills. Strong communication
skills and the ability to problem solve with minimal supervision.
1 year Merchandising experience
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee must be able to drive for short or long periods of time.
WORK ENVIRONMENT CONDITIONS
Expected to represent brands across all Wright territories. Must be comfortable interacting with retail accounts. Exposed to all weather conditions due to amount of travel associated with position. Ability to drive to branch locations on regular basis as required. Must be willing to work weekends and holidays as required.
Must hold a valid, clean NYS driver’s license that is acceptable to our insurance carrier with reliable transportation.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.