Water Treatment Specialist AqualiteUS West Springfieldposted by admin on October 21, 2020
Short Description :Including maintaining a valid drivers license and insurance coverage Drivers license and ability to pass a background check is required In addition to running sales appointments you may at times also be asked to generate your own leads at an assignedHome Depot or ,…
Full Description :
Water Technician/In-Home Sales Consultant
Join our Aqualite US team and watch your income grow! Work for our rapidly expanding, established company with a supportive, team environment providing essential, premier water and air purification systems and products.
Aqualite US is the leader in water treatment and purification systems. We’ve been in business for over 30 years and are expanding our operations. We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, and driven individual to join our sales team as an In-Home Sales Consultant.
We provide our customers with free in-home water and air analyses and demonstrations to identify quality issues, make proposals with affordable solutions for air and water purification, educate prospects on the value proposition of the products, and close sales contracts.
The launch of Aqualite’s air purification system allows our reps to provide total water and air wellness solutions for safe and healthy homes and businesses! Aqualite’s air purification system is the only product on the market that is proven effective in eliminating viruses, bacteria, and allergens in-air as well as on surfaces.
We are seeking in-home sales representatives to go on sales appointments that our marketing team generates. You will be fully trained on how our systems work, how to conduct our sales demonstrations and perform both free water and air testing to close sales.
You will close water treatment system sales and maintain good customer relationships. You must be an excellent communicator and possess superior customer service skills. You should be skilled at cultivating leads, building customers and developing business to help the company increase sales and continue to expand.
- Sell water treatment systems, service contracts, and other products to residential homeowners and other qualified prospects.
- Sell any additional products and/or services should Aqualite US develop them for the marketplace
- Memorize and present a complete sales demonstration of all appropriate company products
- Cover sales leads in assigned territory. In addition to running sales appointments you may at times also be asked to generate your own leads at an assignedHome Depot or utilize other lead generation activities like asking for lead referrals from your existing customers to build your lead pipeline - there will be a lead generation bonus included
- Prepare appropriate sales contracts including accurate descriptions of materials sold
- Contact customers after all demonstrations and sales to ensure satisfaction, convince unsold prospects to purchase company products, and obtain referrals
- Deal courteously and professionally with customers, always with high standards of personal conduct and business ethics, while demonstrating professional sales methods per company policy
- Maintain prospect and call back files and activity records
- Attend regular sales meetings and other office activities as required
- Maintain demo kit and all sales materials including cell phones, tablets, and company forms in clean, working order
- Complete all required training courses
- You must own or have access to an automobile or other reasonable and appropriate transportation. Maintain such transportation as needed to perform all job duties, including maintaining a valid driver’s license and insurance coverage
- Complete other assignments as directed by sales management
- Excellent communication skills
- Driver’s license and ability to pass a background check is required
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Flexibility to meet with customers in their homes on weeknights and weekends
- Ability to give and receive feedback on job performance and customer interactions from peers and managers
- Strong interpersonal skills with customers and co-workers
- Extremely high energy, driven and dynamic personality – possess a hunter mentality
- Neat and professional appearance
- A true team player with the highest level of integrity
- Results-oriented self-starter attitude and excellent organizational skills
- A desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
This is a commission only position with paid training. The right candidates will have the opportunity for significant earnings ($100k or more potentially). You will be given leads from our Home Depot and telemarketing programsweekly to close. Future consideration for sales management positions is possible.
Who We Are: Established in 1991, Aqualite US is the premier water and air purification company based in Tyngsboro, MA with sales offices in MA, ME, NH, CT, RI, FL, PA, AL and NY/NJ. We are a trusted Home Depot Service Provider located in-store in the Northeast and Southeast. Aqualite’s air purification system is the only product on the market that is proven effective in eliminating viruses, bacteria, and allergens in-air as well as on surfaces.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $125,000.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.