Overnight Caregiver Comfort Keepers Ann Arbor
Short Description :HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record Become an Overnight Caregiver with Comfort Keepers and join a growing home care company dedicated to providing ,…
Full Description :
Are you available to work nighttime and overnight shifts? Do you want to spend that time helping others? Become an Overnight Caregiver with !
Become an Overnight Caregiver with and join a growing home care company dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and other health care services for local seniors in their own homes, throughout the Ann Arbor, MI area.
As a member of our home care agency, you will provide one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of their own homes during the night. In this role you will provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in the customized personal care service plan created for every client.
Overnight Caregiver Benefits:
- Continuing Education Plan
- Paid In-services
- Comfort Keeper Paid Referral Program
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Premium Pay
- Dementia Training Program
- Formal Ongoing Training Program
Overnight Caregiver Responsibilities:
- Companionship, friendship and home care services for seniors and loved ones
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
- Keep clients safe during the night
- Assist with transferring, positioning, or helping to and from the bathroom
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Medication reminders
Overnight Caregiver Qualifications:
- PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience
- Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Be willing to drive in excess of 30 miles to service clients
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Open availability strongly preferred
- Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
This position is located at our Ann Arbor Office, located at 7910 Ann Arbor St., Ste. 2, Dexter, MI 48130
HR Direct Line: (734) 418-9186
Start your rewarding Caregiver career today. !
Our office serves the surrounding areas of Ann Arbor, including Dexter, Chelsea, Mason, Stockbridge, Manchester, Saline, Willis, Ypsilanti, Gregory, Charlotte, Dansville, Dimondale, Eaton Rapids, Fowlerville, Haslett, Holt, Okemos, Perry, Potterville, Webberville, Williamston, Lansing, Albion, Grass Lake, Leslie, Munith, Onondaga, Parma, Pleasant Lake, Rives Junction, Springport and more, and this position may require travel to those areas.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.