Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN DAVITA Longview
Short Description :Of practice required IV certification required if required by state regulations Current CPR certification required Join us as we pursue our vision quotTo Build the Greatest Healthcare Community ,…
Full Description :
We are teammates.
Have a dramatic impact on patients and their families by ensuring the compassionate, professional delivery of all dialysis-related nursing services in an outpatient setting. You will provide the highest level of care to our patients and assure their safety, comfort, and well being. Use your superior nursing skills to perform patient assessments through observation and interviews, provide chronic hemodialysis therapy, monitor vital signs, collect patient data, and assist with machine and systems monitoring as required.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an LPN or LVN:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Current LPN-LVN license in the state of practice required
- Current CPR certification required
- IV certification required if required by state regulations
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Completed training program approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
- BONENT or CHT certification preferred or as required by state regulation
- Minimum of one year's experience in a hospital or clinical setting preferred
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required; functional proficiency in computer systems of within 90 days of hire required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.425 N. FredoniaSuite 300, Longview, Texas, 75601, United States of America
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.