Remote Data Entry - CO/TX/OK/LA Envision Radiology Colorado Springs
Short Description :Data entry processing under the direction of Centralized Services Supervisor This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to ,…
Full Description :
Join our team as a full time Remote Data Entry Representative. This role is only available to those that reside in the following states, CO/TX/OK/LA.
Welcome to , where we are passionate about improving lives through unmistakable quality and spectacular service in every community we serve. Our culture starts with understanding why we exist and our vision is to revolutionize diagnostic imaging and be the best in the world. We are looking for someone who is just as passionate about our culture as they are about the work they are doing in the business.
In 2019, US News named Colorado Springs in the top three most desirable place to live in the United States. Colorado Springs continues to grow and is the perfect place to call home.
Connect with us and discover your unique path to a fulfilling and rewarding career with !
The Data Entry Representative performs all tasks required for data entry processing under the direction of Centralized Services Supervisor.
- Enters, updates and verifies Patient Referral Data into various systems for use by all personnel.
- Reviews and verifies data entered into database to ensure accuracy.
- Processes all faxes in a timely and efficient manner.
- Confirms that medical scripts and referral documentation have the correct procedures listed.
- Effectively communicates with Center employees if additional information is needed to process request.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
- Organizational Skills.
- Time Management.
This position has no supervision responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to talk and hear.
No travel is expected for this position.
- One plus year of experience in customer service/data entry – healthcare preferred
- Proficient speed and accuracy with data entry – 9,000+ KSPH
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, a problem solver and a team player
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens and browsers quickly and accurately
- Ability to excel in a very fast-pace team environment
- Ability to continuously “exceed” company and customer expectation
- Strong communication skills & professional demeanor
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent (GED) – continuing education preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Other duties may be assigned as needed by supervision.
OSHA Exposure Rating: 1
It is reasonably anticipated NO employees in this job classification will have occupational exposure to blood and other potentially infectious body fluids.
is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
PreferredHigh School or better in General Education.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.