RN Assessor UnitedHealth Group Arkansas
Short Description :For services, as well as assist the State of AR to develop a plan of care for each beneficiary Will be primarily in the field performing assessments, but will do any administrative work from home An assessor may travel the entire state ,…
Full Description :
- Works with the Aging and Adult Population (may include beneficiaries of all ages, who meet criteria for these services
- Performs Functional (non-clinical) Assessments on Medicaid beneficiaries, to assure they are receiving the proper care
- Will be primarily in the field performing assessments, but will do any administrative work from home
- Identify potential care and/or provider gaps
- Assesses and triages immediate health concerns
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Current, unrestricted RN licensure (within Arkansas)
- 2+ years of clinical experience
- Reliable transportation
- 1+ years of experience conducting functional assessments
- Rehab/Home-Health Experience with the Aging/Adult Population
- Field-Based Experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world?s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.