Clinician/ Social Worker/ Mental Health Therapist Blue Ridge Counseling Center Livermore Falls
Short Description :Field with State of Maine licensing as a LCSW or LCPC State of Maine,LCSW, LCPC, LCSWcc, LCPCc Required Blue Ridge Counseling Center is a fully licensed Mental Health and Substance Abuse agency This full time, master level, position will focus on providing quality evidence ,…
Full Description :
Blue Ridge Counseling Center is a fully licensed Mental Health and Substance Abuse agency. We seek a highly motivated individual who is dedicated to making a positive impact in the lives of people struggling with mental health issues.
This position will provide office based clinical assessment and client centered treatment services that promote long term resiliency and improving client’s mental health concerns.
This full time, master level, position will focus on providing quality evidence based outpatient services for a diverse caseload of clients ranging from children/youth to adults in the greater Livermore Falls/Franklin County area.
- The Outpatient Clinician is responsible for performing direct service delivery including individual, couples, and group therapy.
- Completing all required documentation in accordance with company policy.
- Master level training in social work, counseling, or a related field with State of Maine licensing as a LCSW or LCPC. (Will also consider conditionally licensed candidates)
-Experience working with children/youth, teens and adults is preferred
- We are seeking someone with the ability to work independently while remaining part of the team.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47,500.00 to $54,000.00 /year
- direct care: 2 years (Preferred)
- Master's (Required)
- State of Maine,LCSW, LCPC, LCSWcc, LCPC-c (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.